Index du Forum
 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Box For Joomla

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> parti public -> echange
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
peetemanvy

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Box For Joomla Répondre en citant

Facebook Box For Joomla
> DOWNLOAD

v1.0.0: Initial Release. Posted on 15 June 2016 Functionality I am happy with it Ease of use Super easy Support Documentation I used this to: integrating my company page on my joomla website. Regards. Posted on 08 July 2017 Functionality I like that the developer gives you about 9 parameters to customize this app. v3.3.1: + Fixed the package to solve the (Strict Standards) error on some servers. The Joomla! Project relies on revenue from these advertisements so please consider disabling the ad blocker for this domain. Home Browse Extensions Top RatedMost ReviewedNewJED Editor's Blog JED Newsletter Support JED Knowledgebase About the JED Meet the JED TeamTerms of Service Log in Register . I only promote the web hosts deserved. Support our module and keep the back-link Smile v3.2.1: + Fixed compatibility issues. They very kindly explained to me that it was not theirs, so I downloaded this one and had it working perfectly in seconds! I wish that all modules were this easy. v1.0.3: + Fixed the package to solve the (Strict Standards) error on some servers. v1.1.1: + Fixing a very small thing (or let's call it editing), the Left/Top position was always using the point unit (pt), now it is removed from the code to allow everyone to put any unit (px, %, pt), which will give more capabilities. This module is very easy to install and configure. Just enter the color code without the #, like 000000 or ffffff. This is digusting practice to get back links Ease of use Great! Support Documentation I used this to: Showing like box on website Owner's reply: Hi, As mentioned on our help desk, the backlink is optionally added and can be easily removed from the admin options. example inside: /images/joomlalogoblack.jpg . Optimized Facebook Like Box Back to search results Get Optimized Facebook Like Box (v5.0.0) Popular p Introduction Facebook display, Facebook integration, Facebook Share, Social Web, Social Display This module will allow you to show the Facebook Page (formerly Like Box) for your Page, so it will show all the people that liked your page, also you can show the Stream of your page. Link Color, to control the color for the links in the tweets. Feel free to contact us for any further assistance. v3.0.4: + Fixed the package to solve the (Strict Standards) error on some servers. Very simple, very easy, yet very effective. For the image path and link, if the image/link from outside your domain, make sure you put otherwise, if it is from your domain, put only the sub-folder (after your domain). Joomla! Extensions Directory Download Demo . The best configuration for the module will be as the following: Show Title: No. The verb of the button, either (Like) or (Recommend). We are not hiding anything and not forcing you to place it on your website. Regards. v3.3.0: + Added a new option (Show Border) to Show/Hide the border around the Like Box module. This will be great in campaigns, offer validity, Party Countdown, or can be use for any idea that needs a countdown that can be either sliding with the page or fixed in position. Box Width, to control the width of your Like Button. This module is very easy to install and configure. This will be great in campaigns, live chat usage, Find us and Follow us use, or use it as Side Menu or Image, and this image will be either Sliding or fixed. This module has the following parameters: Module Class suffix, to style your module. v3.2.3: + Fixed the crash when used in Joomla! 3.0. Posted on 02 May 2016 Functionality Shows FB like Box, yes it does that. v1.0.0: + Initial Release with all its great features Smile v1.0.1: + Fixed the crash when used in Joomla! 3.0. The parameter titles are self explanatory. Show Faces, to show/hide the profile pictures for the people who liked your page. v1.1.1: Fixing the XHTML validity issue, now its W3C valid. Feel free to contact us for any assistance needed 5a02188284
ogr d botaniczny uj facebookdownloading facebook app for iphone 4alimentario facebookfacebook iphone delete messageshow to block facebook plugins chromefacebook browser application for mobileis facebook good for humanitylogin wechat by facebookfacebook like chat vbulletindownload facebook hack pack

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> parti public -> echange Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange